1) If the dongle is not plugged in: Plug in the dongle.
2) When the dongle is plugged in:
1. Restart GoTouch Windows. If this doesn't solve the problem, go to step 2.
2. Remove the dongle and restart the PC. After the PC restarted, plug in the dongle and open GoTouch Windows. If this doesn't solve the problem, go to step 3.
3. Restart the PC with the dongle plugged in.
* If you still see the message after following the three steps above, the problem is caused by an error in Windows. In sucha case, we recommend to use a different PC.
3) When you are using a built-in Bluetooth:
Go to Control Panel>Devices and Printers>Add the device with the BT name found at the bottom of the GoTouch sensor>Open GoTouch App>Setting>Connect.
Please note, if you are using a built-in Bluetooth, the writing speed on the screen may vary depending on the performance of the built-in Bluetooth.