1) Place the GoTouch sensor at a distance that is 1.5 times of the width of the display screen. (The bigger the screen, the farther the sensor should be located. It is recommended to place the sensor at a diagonal angle that the display screen would not be blocked by the user writing on the screen.)
2) Turn the blue head of the sensor that it may face the display screen.
3) Go to Settings on the App > Spacesetting.
4) Make sure that a blue circle appears on the screen when you touch the center of the screen with the pen. (Or make sure that you see a red light in the LED indicator of the sensor.)
5) Make sure that the blue circle appears as you move the pen along the four corners of the screen and see if the blue circle follows the pen. (Or make sure that you see a red light in the LED indicator of the sensor when the pen is in use.)
6) If the blue circle does not move with the pen, relocate the sensor and repeat step 5.